About DR ABEL MANOJ ABRAHAM
Dr Abel Manoj Abraham is an accomplished ophthalmologist with over a decade of experience behind him. He has had specialized training and Fellowship in Anterior Segment surgery and phacoemulsification. He was trained in glaucoma from leading ophthalmology institutes in India. A compassionate person with a keen mind for finesse, Dr Abel has been practising in the out-patient ophthalmic care at Badr Al Samaa Hospital, Salalah since 2013. Raising public awareness about eye health and the many methods to achieve this has been his passion. He conducts regular eye camps and endeavors to reach out to the common man through television and outreach programs.
Excellence & Experience
Area of excellence
- Cataract surgery
- Anterior and posterior segment LASER treatment
- Orbit reconstruction
Level of Experience
- Dr Abel has worked with the world’s best hospitals in India and has honed his skill in diagnosing and treating ophthalmic diseases with special emphasis on glaucoma, uveitis, neuro-ophthalmology and orbit. He has headed the glaucoma unit in world-class hospitals.
Awards & Academics
List of awards
- M.B.B.S - J.J.M. Medical College, Kuvempu University, India - 1997
- D.O - Sree Siddhartha Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India - 2002
- Fellowship in Anterior Segment - K.G. Eye Hospital, Coimbatore, India 2003
Out Patient Timings
The outpatient timings at Badr Al Samaa Hospitals have been planned in such a way that your choice of doctor is available whenever you are free.