About DR Sanjay Gupta
Dr Sanjay Gupta is a highly experienced Senior Consultant Nephrologist with over 32 years of exposure to a variety of diseases associated with the kidneys. He has outstanding skills in diagnosing and treating chronic kidney diseases, hypertension, diabetic kidney disease, vasculitis, anaemia related to kidney disease, acute kidney injuries, renal calculus and urinary tract infections, to mention a few of his specialties. He has mastered the care of patients on haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis and is excellent at managing glomerular diseases. Dr Gupta has an impressive list of publications and has been a speaker and participant in numerous international conferences.
Excellence & Experience
Area of excellence
- Membranous Glomerulonephritis
- Lupus Nephritis
- Anaemia related to kidney disease
- Hypertension related to kidney disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease
- Acute kidney injuries
- Renal calculus
Level of Experience
- Dr Sanjay has served as Professor of Nephrology in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi and has managed many complicated cases of kidney diseases.
- Headed the Glomerular Disease Unit.
- Has also been awarded clinical fellowship in adult nephrology from University of Toronto, Canada.
Awards & Academics
List of awards
- DM (Nephrology) - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi - 1995
- MD (Internal Medicine) - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi - 1990
- MBBS - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi - 1987
Out Patient Timings
The outpatient timings at Badr Al Samaa Hospitals have been planned in such a way that your choice of doctor is available whenever you are free.
Salalah - Oman
Salalah - Oman