About DR AMMAR ABED YAS
Dr Ammar Abed Yas brings his specialist experience in Gastroenterology to Badr Al Samaa’s Polyclinic at Salalah, Oman. Though he joined as an Internist, he is currently practising as a Consultant Gastroenterologist. His long-drawn-out training program in Iraq has exposed him to a variety of specialties and disease conditions in his chosen field. His areas of interest include upper and lower Endoscopy and Hepatology in addition to internal medicine. He has also attended conferences and workshops in different countries, in addition to CMEs.
Excellence & Experience
Area of excellence
Level of Experience
- He has worked in multiple General and Teaching hospitals in Iraq in their highly-specialized centres in Gastroenterology and Endoscopy.
- He trained from 2001 till 2015 in Iraq.
- He joined BADR AL SAMAA Polyclinic in Nizwa, Oman in 2015 as an internist and later got promoted to a Consultant Gastroenterologist in 2017.
Awards & Academics
List of awards
- MB ChB - Al-Anbar University, Iraq - 1999
- FIBMS - Fellow of Iraqi Board for Medical Specialization/Internal Medicine - 2006
- FIBNS/GH - Fellow of Iraqi Board for Medical Specialization/Gastroenterology and Hepatology - 2013
- Consultant in Internal Medicine, MOH, Iraq -2017
Videos of DR AMMAR ABED YAS
You can get to know more details here about the doctor who will be treating you, and their professional expertise in their field of specialisation.
Top Procedures Done By DR AMMAR ABED YAS
Out Patient Timings
The outpatient timings at Badr Al Samaa Hospitals have been planned in such a way that your choice of doctor is available whenever you are free.