About DR HADEER SALAH AL-DEEN
Dr Hadeer Salah Al-Deen has over 13 years of experience as a General Practitioner. She has 11 years of dedicated work experience in many General and Teaching Hospitals in Iraq where she developed her passion for Family Medicine. Her wide exposure has given her immense experience in Emergency and Outpatients care along with Acute and Chronic illness care. Aside from Clinical care, she follows her academic pursuits too and has published medical research papers. She also attends conferences, workshops and CMEs regularly to keep herself updated in the world of medicine.
Excellence & Experience
Area of excellence
- Emergency duties, Outpatient Management, Adult and Paediatric Care
Level of Experience
- She has worked at multiple General and Teaching Hospitals in Iraq in addition to Centers specialized in Family Medicine for the past 11 years.
- She joined Badr Al Samaa Polyclinic in 2016 as a G.P.
Awards & Academics
List of awards
- MBChB: University of Baghdad, Iraq - 2004
- CABMS / FM: Committee of Arab Board of Medical Specializations in Family Medicine - 2015
Out Patient Timings
The outpatient timings at Badr Al Samaa Hospitals have been planned in such a way that your choice of doctor is available whenever you are free.